Stoneskin vs Taurus

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Stoneskin Ogryn Tribes Void HP Rare
Taurus Skinwalkers Magic Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Stoneskin 60 6 19485 892 837 95 15 50 30 10
Taurus 60 6 17010 -2475 1310 +418 859 +22 101 +6 15 50 30 15 +5

Skills comparison

Stoneskin

Club

Formula: 1.5*ATK+0.15*HP
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn. Damage increases according to this Champion's MAX HP.

Hunker Down

Formula: 0.5*MAX_STAMINA
Fills the Turn Meter by 50%. Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 3 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Bellow

Formula: 4.5*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 6
Taurus

Metabolize

Formula: 4*ATK
Formula: 0.2*DEALT_DMG
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals by 20% of the damage inflicted if the target has a [Poison] debuff.

Tendon Slash

Formula: 6.5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Toxic Nova

Formula: 0.99*CUR_HP
This Champion receives damage equal to 99% of their current HP. Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Has an 80% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5