Welcome to raid guides
RAID: Shadow Legends is a collecting, turn-based, fantasy-themed, role-playing gacha game, which can be played on Android, iOS, PC and MAC.
The main goals of the game are: collecting (fusing, summoning, winning in different events) champions and assembling them to different teams of champions to battle against the enemy in many places.
- Campaign, there are 12 different stages and 4 different difficulties
- Potion Dungeons, there are 5 of them: Void, Force, Magic, Spirit, Arcane (white)
- Dungeon Bosses, there are 4 different bosses with their own abilities and strategies (Fire Knight’s Castle, Spider’s Den, Ice Golem’s Peak, Dragon’s Lair). Here you farm powerful equipment
- Minotaur’s Labyrinth - dungeon where you farm scrolls for champion masteries (passive skills)
- Class Boss, there are 6 difficulties (Easy, Normal, Hard, Brutal, Nightmare and Ultra Nightmare), the higher difficulty - the better rewards drops
- Arena, here you can fight against other players (pvp) and collect medals for Great Hall (another place where you boost base stats of yours champs), also rewards league chest with some unique drop each Monday
- Tag Arena, it’s like Arena but with 3x3 teams, offers good rewards but require a lot of time investments to gather them
- Doom tower - Challenging dungeon with good rewards, requires excellent knowledge of the game, and good champions and gear as well, there are two difficulties (Normal and Hard)
All champions are divided by four affinities Void, Force, Magic, Spirit. The cycle: Magic is strong against Spirit, Spirit is strong against Force, Force is strong against Magic. Void is neutral affinity, it has no strengths nor weaknesses against other affinities.