Help Ukraine

Decrease DEF 60% debuff

Decrease Defense 60% debuff applies on enemy so that they receive more damage from your Champions in battle. As a result, your team can defeat them quicker to win the battle. Decrease Defense debuf is frequently used in Arena, Clan Boss and Dungeon Boss to reduce the large amount defense at more difficult stages.

This skill pairs well with Increase Attack 25%, Increase Attack 50% Buff and Attack Aura on your team, which makes your team very powerful to defeat teams in split-second. There are 2 versions of this defuf: The first Decrease Defense 30% buff decreases by 30% of enemy champion’s total defense while the second Decrease Defense buff decreases by 60% of enemy champion’s total defense.

Champions with Decrease DEF 60% debuff