Bloodpainter vs Taurus

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Bloodpainter Skinwalkers Force Attack Rare
Taurus Skinwalkers Magic Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Bloodpainter 60 6 15855 1134 837 102 15 50 30 0
Taurus 60 6 17010 +1155 1310 +176 859 +22 101 -1 15 50 30 15 +15

Skills comparison

Bloodpainter

Throwing Spear

Formula: 1.9*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Has a 15% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 1 turn.

Embers

Formula: 4.3*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Has a 30% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5

Shaman Drum

Formula: 0.2*MAX_STAMINA
Fills the Turn Meters of all allies except this Champion by 20%. Places a 25% [Increase ATK] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 6
Taurus

Metabolize

Formula: 4*ATK
Formula: 0.2*DEALT_DMG
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals by 20% of the damage inflicted if the target has a [Poison] debuff.

Tendon Slash

Formula: 6.5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Toxic Nova

Formula: 0.99*CUR_HP
This Champion receives damage equal to 99% of their current HP. Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Has an 80% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5