Chopper vs Taurus

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Chopper Orcs Magic Attack Rare
Taurus Skinwalkers Magic Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Chopper 60 6 15855 1046 925 99 15 57 30 0
Taurus 60 6 17010 +1155 1310 +264 859 -66 101 +2 15 50 -7 30 15 +15

Skills comparison

Chopper

Staggering Hit

Formula: (1+SPD/75)*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 20% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.

Grapple

Formula: 6.8*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Places a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn if the target's current HP is lower than this Champion's current HP.
Cooldown: 4

Incapacitate

Formula: 8.1*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Removes 2 random buffs from the target.
Cooldown: 6
Taurus

Metabolize

Formula: 4*ATK
Formula: 0.2*DEALT_DMG
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals by 20% of the damage inflicted if the target has a [Poison] debuff.

Tendon Slash

Formula: 6.5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Toxic Nova

Formula: 0.99*CUR_HP
This Champion receives damage equal to 99% of their current HP. Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Has an 80% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5