Help Ukraine

Doomscreech vs Geomancer

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Doomscreech Undead Hordes Void HP Rare
Geomancer Dwarves Force Attack Epic

Stats comparison

Doomscreech 60 6 20310 925 749 95 15 50 45 0
Geomancer 60 6 15525 -4785 1343 +418 925 +176 94 -1 15 60 +10 30 -15 0

Skills comparison


Scrabbling Claws

Formula: 1.1*ATK+0.05*HP
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Has a 25% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns.

Warning Screech

Formula: 0.3*MAX_STAMINA
Fills the Turn Meter of all allies by 30%. Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5


Formula: 0.1*HP
Attacks all enemies. Places a [Shield] buff equal to 30% MAX HP on this Champion for 2 turns. Damage increases according to this Champion's current HP.
Cooldown: 6

Tremor Staff

Formula: 2.4*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Has a 30% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns.

Creeping Petrify

Formula: 6*ATK
Formula: 6*ATK
Removes all buffs from a target enemy, then attacks them. Steals all buffs instead if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff placed by this Champion. Reduces the cooldown of Quicksand Grasp by 2 turns if the target is killed by this Skill while under a [HP Burn] debuff placed by this Champion.
Cooldown: 4

Quicksand Grasp

Fully depletes the target’s Turn Meter. Fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by the amount the target loses. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] and a 25% [Weaken] debuff on the target for 3 turns.
Cooldown: 5

Stoneguard [P]

Formula: -0.15*DMG_MUL
Formula: DMG_MUL/0.85*0.15
Formula: -0.3*DMG_MUL
Formula: DMG_MUL/0.7*0.3
Formula: 0.03*TRG_HP
Formula: 0.03*TRG_HP
Decreases the damage all allies receive by 15% and deflects that damage onto each enemy under a [HP Burn] debuff placed by this Champion. If there are multiple Champions on the team with this Skill, only one will activate. Whenever this Champion is attacked, deflects 30% of the damage instead. When deflecting damage, on each enemy hit, has a 30% chance of dealing additional damage equal to 3% of the target's MAX HP.