Erinyes vs Taurus

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Erinyes Demonspawn Force Attack Epic
Taurus Skinwalkers Magic Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Erinyes 60 6 13050 1553 881 103 15 50 30 0
Taurus 60 6 17010 +3960 1310 -243 859 -22 101 -2 15 50 30 15 +15

Skills comparison

Erinyes

Razor Claws

Formula: 3.1*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 90% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.

Almighty Curse

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of increasing the duration of all debuffs on the target by 1 turn.
Cooldown: 5

Engulfing Flame

Formula: 5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Places a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4
Taurus

Metabolize

Formula: 4*ATK
Formula: 0.2*DEALT_DMG
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals by 20% of the damage inflicted if the target has a [Poison] debuff.

Tendon Slash

Formula: 6.5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Toxic Nova

Formula: 0.99*CUR_HP
This Champion receives damage equal to 99% of their current HP. Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Has an 80% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5