Hakkorhn Smashlord vs Wurlim Frostking

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Hakkorhn Smashlord Skinwalkers Magic HP Legendary
Wurlim Frostking Knight Revenant Void Defence Legendary

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Hakkorhn Smashlord 60 6 23790 848 1145 99 15 50 50 10
Wurlim Frostking 60 6 19650 -4140 1035 +187 1233 +88 100 +1 15 50 30 -20 20 +10

Skills comparison

Hakkorhn Smashlord

Inhuman Force

Formula: 0.2*HP
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn.

Rallying Bellow

Formula: 0.15*HP+(0.1*HP*unappliedStatusEffectsCount)
Removes all debuffs from all allies, then places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Heals all allies by 15% of this Champion's HP. Heals each ally by an extra 10% of this Champion's MAX HP for each debuff removed from them.
Cooldown: 4

Blood Offering

Formula: 0.25*HP
Formula: 0.5*HP
Sacrifices HP equal to 25% of this Champion's MAX HP, then attacks all enemies. Damage inflicted is equal to 50% of this Champion's MAX HP. This attack is always a normal hit. The HP sacrifice will happen even if it kills this Champion.
Cooldown: 5
Wurlim Frostking

Winds of Winter

Formula: 4*DEF
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 30% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn. Places a [Perfect Veil] buff on the ally with the lowest HP for 2 turns if the [Freeze] debuff is placed. Places a [Veil] buff on the ally with the lowest HP for 1 turn if the [Freeze] debuff is not placed.

Frostbite Blast

Formula: 4*DEF
Attacks all enemies. Has a 70% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease C. DMG] debuff and a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns. These debuffs cannot be resisted. Also places a 30% [Increase C. DMG] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Icegrave Armor

Places a 25% [Strengthen] buff and a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5