Hurler vs Cillian the Lucky

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Hurler Lizardmen Force Attack Rare
Cillian the Lucky Banner Lords Magic Attack Legendary

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Hurler 60 6 14700 1432 617 96 15 57 30 0
Cillian the Lucky 60 6 13215 -1485 1432 1266 +649 98 +2 15 63 +6 30 10 +10

Skills comparison

Hurler

Spin Throw

Formula: ATK*1.7
Formula: -0.5
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 25% chance to Ignore DEF by 50%.

Firebolt

Formula: ATK*5
Formula: 0.3*MAX_STAMINA
Attacks 1 enemy. Removes 1 random buff from the target. Fills this Champion's Turn Meter by 30%.
Cooldown: 3

Pin Down

Formula: ATK*5.5
Attacks 1 enemy. Puts the target's skills on cooldown.
Cooldown: 5
-
Cillian the Lucky

Trip Up

Formula: 1.6*ATK
Formula: 0.3*TRG_STAMINA
Formula: -CHANGED_STAMINA_AMOUNT
Formula: (RELATED_EFFECT_USED_COUNT_CURRENT_TURN>0)/relationChance
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 35% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. Each hit also has a 35% chance of stealing 30% of the target's current Turn Meter.

Inflict Misfortune

Formula: 5.8*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 85% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff for 4 turns. Also has a 35% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff on all other enemies for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 4

Head Ringer

Formula: 5.5*ATK
Formula: 0.5*TRG_STAMINA
Formula: -CHANGED_STAMINA_AMOUNT
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn. Has a 25% chance of placing the [Stun] debuff for 2 turns instead and stealing 50% of the target's current Turn Meter. Resets the cooldown of this Skill if the target is killed.
Cooldown: 5

Charmed Life [P]

Places one of the following buffs on this Champion for 2 turns at the start of each turn: a 50% [Increase ATK] buff, a 30% [Increase C. DMG] buff, a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff, a 25% [Strengthen] buff, or a [Block Damage] buff.