Ithos vs Taurus

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Ithos High Elves Void Attack Legendary
Taurus Skinwalkers Magic Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Ithos 60 6 18825 1608 716 99 15 63 30 10
Taurus 60 6 17010 -1815 1310 -298 859 +143 101 +2 15 50 -13 30 15 +5

Skills comparison

Ithos

Gouge

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Formula: 0.15*DEALT_DMG
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 20% chance of granting an Extra Turn. Decreases enemy MAX HP by 15% of damage dealt.

Outburst

Formula: 1.35*ATK
Attacks all enemies 3 times. Places a 15% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Extinguish Life

Formula: 4.4*ATK
Attacks all enemies. This attack is always critical.
Cooldown: 6
Taurus

Metabolize

Formula: 4*ATK
Formula: 0.2*DEALT_DMG
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals by 20% of the damage inflicted if the target has a [Poison] debuff.

Tendon Slash

Formula: 6.5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Toxic Nova

Formula: 0.99*CUR_HP
This Champion receives damage equal to 99% of their current HP. Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Has an 80% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5