Help Ukraine

Nethril vs Skraank

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Nethril Undead Hordes Spirit Attack Legendary
Skraank Ogryn Tribes Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

Nethril 60 6 17010 1454 991 94 15 63 40 0
Skraank 60 6 13710 -3300 1421 -33 969 -22 100 +6 15 60 -3 30 -10 0

Skills comparison


Blood Harvest

Formula: ATK
Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Has a 30% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.

Ghastly Horrors

Formula: 4.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff on all enemies for 1 turn. Places a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns if the target is not under a [Stun] debuff.
Cooldown: 5

Bat Swarm

Formula: 4*ATK
Formula: 0.75*TRG_STAMINA
Attacks all enemies. Decreases the Turn Meter by 75%.
Cooldown: 5

Flitter In Chaos

Formula: 3*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. This chance increases to 75% if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff.

Sup On Blood

Formula: 2.5*ATK
Formula: 0.15*HP
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Heals this Champion by 15% of their MAX HP on each critical hit. Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff.
Cooldown: 4

Unleash Havoc

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Formula: 0.15*MAX_STAMINA
Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns. Fills this Champion's Turn Meter by 15% if at least one enemy is hit with a critical hit.
Cooldown: 4

Pyromania [P]

Formula: heroCounter+1
Formula: 0.05*B_ATK*heroCounter
Formula: 0.05*B_CRD*heroCounter
Increases this Champion’s ATK and C. DMG by 5% every time a [HP Burn] debuff triggers on any enemy. Stacks up to 25%.