Raglin vs Taurus

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Raglin Banner Lords Void Support Legendary
Taurus Skinwalkers Magic Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Raglin 60 6 20310 1156 1068 104 15 50 50 0
Taurus 60 6 17010 -3300 1310 +154 859 -209 101 -3 15 50 30 -20 15 +15

Skills comparison

Raglin

Repent

Formula: 1.6*ATK
Formula: 0.15*MAX_STAMINA
Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Fills the Turn Meter of 3 random allies by 15%. Allies can only have their Turn Meter filled once per turn by this Skill.

Mercy

Formula: 4*ATK
Removes all debuffs on all allies, then heals them. The heal amount is proportional to this Champion's ATK.
Cooldown: 4

Miracle

Formula: 0.75*TRG_HP
Formula: MAX_STAMINA
Revives an ally with 75% HP and a full Turn Meter.
Cooldown: 3
Taurus

Metabolize

Formula: 4*ATK
Formula: 0.2*DEALT_DMG
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals by 20% of the damage inflicted if the target has a [Poison] debuff.

Tendon Slash

Formula: 6.5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Toxic Nova

Formula: 0.99*CUR_HP
This Champion receives damage equal to 99% of their current HP. Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Has an 80% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5