Help Ukraine

Shieldguard vs Staltus Dragonbane

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Shieldguard Barbarians Spirit Defence Uncommon
Staltus Dragonbane Banner Lords Force Defence Legendary

Stats comparison

Shieldguard 60 6 15360 705 1024 89 15 50 30 0
Staltus Dragonbane 60 6 20805 +5445 738 +33 1454 +430 99 +10 15 63 +13 30 10 +10

Skills comparison



Formula: 4*DEF
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 30% chance of placing a 15% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. Damage inflicted is proportional to DEF.

Battle Stance

Formula: 3.4*DEF
Formula: 0.2*MAX_STAMINA
Attacks all enemies. Fills this Champion's Turn Meter by 20% on each critical hit. Damage inflicted is proportional to DEF.
Cooldown: 4

Mighty Soul [P]

Removes one debuff from this Champion each turn.
Cooldown: 1
Staltus Dragonbane

Axe of Glory

Formula: 1.9*DEF
Formula: 0.1*MAX_STAMINA
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. If the target is under any debuff, each hit decreases the target's Turn Meter by 10%.

Drakehunter Tactics

Formula: 2.1*DEF
Attacks all enemies 2 times. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 4

Dragon Heart

Formula: 4*DEF
Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 3 turns, then attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Decrease C. DMG] debuff for 2 turns on enemies whose ATK is higher than their DEF. Has a 75% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns on enemies whose ATK is equal to or lower than their DEF.
Cooldown: 5

Untarnished [P]

Whenever an enemy attempts to place a [Weaken] debuff, a [Decrease DEF] debuff, or a [Poison] debuff on this Champion, reflects them back onto the attacker. Damage increases by 5% for each debuff on the target.