Slitherbrute vs Wurlim Frostking

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Slitherbrute Lizardmen Magic Attack Rare
Wurlim Frostking Knight Revenant Void Defence Legendary

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Slitherbrute 60 6 12885 1310 859 98 15 57 30 0
Wurlim Frostking 60 6 19650 +6765 1035 -275 1233 +374 100 +2 15 50 -7 30 20 +20

Skills comparison

Slitherbrute

Rusty Gash

Formula: ATK*3.5
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 30% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns.

Essence Snatch

Formula: ATK*5.5
Attacks 1 enemy and steals 1 random buff from them.
Cooldown: 4

Punish Hubris

Formula: ATK*5.9
Formula: 0.1*MAX_STAMINA*TRG_BUFF_COUNT
Attacks 1 enemy. Decreases the target's Turn Meter equal to the amount of buffs on the target.
Cooldown: 5
Wurlim Frostking

Winds of Winter

Formula: 4*DEF
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 30% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn. Places a [Perfect Veil] buff on the ally with the lowest HP for 1 turn if the [Freeze] debuff is placed.

Frostbite Blast

Formula: 4*DEF
Attacks all enemies. Has a 70% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease C. DMG] debuff for 2 turns. Places a 30% [Increase C. DMG] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Icegrave Armor

Places a 25% [Strengthen] buff and a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 6