Stoneskin vs Basher

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Stoneskin Ogryn Tribes Void HP Rare
Basher Skinwalkers Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Stoneskin 60 6 19485 892 837 95 15 50 30 10
Basher 60 6 13545 -5940 1498 +606 903 +66 95 15 60 +10 30 0 -10

Skills comparison

Stoneskin

Club

Formula: 1.5*ATK+0.15*HP
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn. Damage increases according to this Champion's MAX HP.

Hunker Down

Formula: 0.5*MAX_STAMINA
Fills the Turn Meter by 50%. Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 3 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Bellow

Formula: 4.5*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 6
Basher

Splintering Bash

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Stinging Blast

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target's skills by 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Cause Fear

Formula: 1.55*ATK
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5