Basher

Basher
Fraction Skinwalkers
Element Void Void
Type Attack
Rarity Epic

Basher aura

HP 25 % Place:All battles

Basher skills

Splintering Bash

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Skill levels
Level Type Amount
1 Damage 5 %
2 Damage 5 %
3 Damage 5 %
4 Damage 5 %

Stinging Blast

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target's skills by 1 turn.
Cooldown: 4
Skill levels
Level Type Amount
1 Damage 5 %
2 Damage 10 %
3 Skill cooldown -1

Cause Fear

Formula: 1.55*ATK
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5
Skill levels
Level Type Amount
1 Damage 10 %
2 Buff/Debuff chance 10 %
3 Buff/Debuff chance 15 %
4 Skill cooldown -1

Stats by level

See all 60 lvl champions stats in one aggregated table

LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
60 6 13545 1498 903 95 15 60 30 0

Compare this champion to