Vrask vs Taurus

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Vrask Orcs Spirit HP Epic
Taurus Skinwalkers Magic Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Vrask 60 6 23460 870 870 97 15 50 45 0
Taurus 60 6 17010 -6450 1310 +440 859 -11 101 +4 15 50 30 -15 15 +15

Skills comparison

Vrask

Whack

Formula: 0.1*HP
Formula: 0.2*MAX_STAMINA
Attacks 1 enemy. Fills this Champion's Turn Meter by 20% if this attack is critical.

Lightning Strike

Formula: 0.15*HP
Attacks 1 enemy.
Cooldown: 4

Cannibalism [Passive]

Formula: 0.1*HP
Heals all allies by 10% of his MAX HP when he inflicts a critical hit.
Taurus

Metabolize

Formula: 4*ATK
Formula: 0.2*DEALT_DMG
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals by 20% of the damage inflicted if the target has a [Poison] debuff.

Tendon Slash

Formula: 6.5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Toxic Nova

Formula: 0.99*CUR_HP
This Champion receives damage equal to 99% of their current HP. Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Has an 80% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5