Bombardier vs Basher

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Bombardier Banner Lords Force Attack Rare
Basher Skinwalkers Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Bombardier 60 6 12555 1310 881 98 15 50 30 10
Basher 60 6 13545 +990 1498 +188 903 +22 95 -3 15 60 +10 30 0 -10

Skills comparison

Bombardier

Bombard

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 5% chance of increasing the duration of all debuffs by 1 turn.

Skirmish Tactics

Formula: 5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this attack is critical.
Cooldown: 4

Septic Shot

Formula: 1.6*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a 2.5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4
Basher

Splintering Bash

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Stinging Blast

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target's skills by 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Cause Fear

Formula: 1.55*ATK
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5