Broadmaw vs Basher

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Broadmaw Lizardmen Void Support Epic
Basher Skinwalkers Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Broadmaw 60 6 18660 1101 958 104 15 50 30 0
Basher 60 6 13545 -5115 1498 +397 903 -55 95 -9 15 60 +10 30 0

Skills comparison

Broadmaw

Ice Blast

Formula: ATK*3.8
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 25% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn.

Gift

Places a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff and a 15% [Increase SPD] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Resurrect

Formula: 0.25*TRG_HP
Revives 2 random dead allies with 25% HP. Places a [Block Damage] buff on the revived allies for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 7
Basher

Splintering Bash

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Stinging Blast

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target's skills by 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Cause Fear

Formula: 1.55*ATK
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5