Broadmaw vs Lydia the Deathsiren

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Broadmaw Lizardmen Void Support Epic
Lydia the Deathsiren Dark Elves Void Support Legendary

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Broadmaw 60 6 18660 1101 958 104 15 50 30 0
Lydia the Deathsiren 60 6 20805 +2145 903 -198 1288 +330 110 +6 15 50 40 +10 0

Skills comparison

Broadmaw

Ice Blast

Formula: ATK*3.8
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 25% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn.

Gift

Places a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff and a 15% [Increase SPD] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Resurrect

Formula: 0.25*TRG_HP
Revives 2 random dead allies with 25% HP. Places a [Block Damage] buff on the revived allies for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 7
-
Lydia the Deathsiren

Oppression

Formula: 3.75*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Fear] debuff for 1 turn. Has a 75% chance of increasing the duration of any [Poison Sensitivity] debuffs by 1 turn. [Passive Effect] Attacks enemy Champions with this Skill whenever they place a [Freeze], [Stun], [Fear], or [True Fear] debuff on an ally. The number of attacks increases according to how many debuffs are placed at that time; 1 attack for each [Freeze], [Stun], [Fear], or [True Fear] debuff placed. The first attack will target the attacker, while all extra hits will attack random enemies. Can only attack each enemy once.

Siren's Wail

Formula: 4*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff and a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. Also places a 25% [Strengthen] buff and a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Nullification

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Poison Sensitivity] debuff for 2 turns. The second hit has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] and [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5

Death Hold [Passive]

Formula: 0.5*TRG_HP
Formula: 0.5*MAX_STAMINA
Formula: 0.5*HP
Formula: 0.5*MAX_STAMINA

Denies enemy revive attempts. This works even if this Champion is dead. If this Champion is alive when an enemy revive is denied, revives all dead allies with 50% HP and 50% Turn Meter. Grants an Extra Turn instead if there are no dead allies. If this Champion is dead when an enemy revive is denied, revives this Champion with 50% HP and 50% Turn Meter. This skill will ignore [Block Revive].

Cooldown: 9