Chopper vs Basher

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Chopper Orcs Magic Attack Rare
Basher Skinwalkers Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Chopper 60 6 15855 1046 925 99 15 57 30 0
Basher 60 6 13545 -2310 1498 +452 903 -22 95 -4 15 60 +3 30 0

Skills comparison

Chopper

Staggering Hit

Formula: (1+SPD/75)*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 20% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.

Grapple

Formula: 6.8*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Places a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn if the target's current HP is lower than this Champion's current HP.
Cooldown: 4

Incapacitate

Formula: 8.1*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Removes 2 random buffs from the target.
Cooldown: 6
Basher

Splintering Bash

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Stinging Blast

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target's skills by 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Cause Fear

Formula: 1.55*ATK
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5