Cruetraxa vs Basher

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Cruetraxa Demonspawn Void Attack Legendary
Basher Skinwalkers Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Cruetraxa 60 6 18330 1498 859 99 15 63 40 0
Basher 60 6 13545 -4785 1498 903 +44 95 -4 15 60 -3 30 -10 0

Skills comparison

Cruetraxa

Dire Perforation

Formula: 0.8*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy 4 times. Ignores 50% of enemy DEF.

Curse of Writhing

Formula: 6.9*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. Has a 50% chance of removing 2 random buffs from the target. Grants an Extra Turn.
Cooldown: 4

Rite of Rebirth [P]

Places a [Revive On Death] buff on this Champion for 2 turns at the beginning of each round. Places [Revive On Death] buff on this Champion for 1 turn when this Champion kills an enemy with a critical hit. [Does not occur with Spiderlings.]
Basher

Splintering Bash

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Stinging Blast

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target's skills by 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Cause Fear

Formula: 1.55*ATK
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5