Incubus vs Basher

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Incubus Demonspawn Force Attack Uncommon
Basher Skinwalkers Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Incubus 60 6 11235 1145 859 95 15 50 30 0
Basher 60 6 13545 +2310 1498 +353 903 +44 95 15 60 +10 30 0

Skills comparison

Incubus

Javelin

Formula: 3.4*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 10% chance of placing an extra hit.

Demon Fangs

Formula: 1.5*ATK
Attacks 3 times at random. Resets the cooldown on this skill if the target is killed.
Cooldown: 4
-
Basher

Splintering Bash

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Stinging Blast

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target's skills by 1 turn.
Cooldown: 4

Cause Fear

Formula: 1.55*ATK
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5