Ithos vs Basher

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Ithos High Elves Void Attack Legendary
Basher Skinwalkers Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Ithos 60 6 18825 1608 716 99 15 63 30 10
Basher 60 6 13545 -5280 1498 -110 903 +187 95 -4 15 60 -3 30 0 -10

Skills comparison

Ithos

Gouge

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Formula: 0.15*DEALT_DMG
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 20% chance of granting an Extra Turn. Decreases enemy MAX HP by 15% of damage dealt.

Outburst

Formula: 1.35*ATK
Attacks all enemies 3 times. Places a 15% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Extinguish Life

Formula: 4.4*ATK
Attacks all enemies. This attack is always critical.
Cooldown: 6
Basher

Splintering Bash

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Stinging Blast

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target's skills by 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Cause Fear

Formula: 1.55*ATK
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5