Maneater vs Rugnor Goldgleam

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Maneater Ogryn Tribes Void HP Epic
Rugnor Goldgleam Dwarves Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Maneater 60 6 20310 837 1112 98 15 50 45 0
Rugnor Goldgleam 60 6 16680 -3630 1409 +572 782 -330 99 +1 15 60 +10 30 -15 0

Skills comparison

Maneater

Pummel

Formula: 5.5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Places a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff on all enemies if this attack is critical.

Syphon

Formula: 8.2*ATK
Formula: TRG_STAMINA
Formula: -CHANGED_STAMINA_AMOUNT
Attacks 1 enemy. Fully depletes the target's Turn Meter. Fills this Champion's Turn Meter equal to the amount the target loses.
Cooldown: 4

Ancient Blood

Formula: 0.05*HP*(5-deadAlliesCount)
This Champion receives damage, then places an [Unkillable] buff and a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Damage received is equal to 5% MAX HP for each alive ally.
Cooldown: 7
-
Rugnor Goldgleam

Thirsty Axe

Formula: 3.7*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 2 turns.

Gold-Mad Frenzy

Formula: 0.15*HP
Formula: 0.75*MAX_STAMINA
Sacrifices HP equal to 15% of this Champion's MAX HP, then fills this Champion's Turn Meter by 75% and places a [Shield] buff on this Champion equal to 20% of their MAX HP for 3 turns. The [Shield] buff cannot be removed. The HP sacrifice will happen even if it kills this Champion, and will ignore [Shield] and [Block Damage] buffs.
Cooldown: 4

Gleam of Avarice

Formula: 6*ATK
Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on this Champion for 2 turns, then attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff on the target for 2 turns. Also has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff on the target for 2 turns before attacking.
Cooldown: 5

Dire Grudge [P]

Decreases the cooldown of this Champion’s [Gleam of Avarice] Skill by 1 turn every time this Champion loses 15% HP. The HP loss is accumulated and tracked over multiple turns, attacks, or hits, and is not affected by healing or other HP increases.