Raglin vs Basher

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Raglin Banner Lords Void Support Legendary
Basher Skinwalkers Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Raglin 60 6 20310 1156 1068 104 15 50 50 0
Basher 60 6 13545 -6765 1498 +342 903 -165 95 -9 15 60 +10 30 -20 0

Skills comparison

Raglin

Repent

Formula: 1.6*ATK
Formula: 0.15*MAX_STAMINA
Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Fills the Turn Meter of 3 random allies by 15%. Allies can only have their Turn Meter filled once per turn by this Skill.

Mercy

Formula: 4*ATK
Removes all debuffs on all allies, then heals them. The heal amount is proportional to this Champion's ATK.
Cooldown: 4

Miracle

Formula: 0.75*TRG_HP
Formula: MAX_STAMINA
Revives an ally with 75% HP and a full Turn Meter.
Cooldown: 3
Basher

Splintering Bash

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Stinging Blast

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target's skills by 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Cause Fear

Formula: 1.55*ATK
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5