Raglin vs Dark Athel

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Raglin Banner Lords Void Support Legendary
Dark Athel Undead Hordes Magic Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Raglin 60 6 20310 1156 1068 104 15 50 50 0
Dark Athel 60 6 13710 -6600 1465 +309 925 -143 100 -4 15 57 +7 30 -20 0

Skills comparison

Raglin

Repent

Formula: 1.6*ATK
Formula: 0.15*MAX_STAMINA
Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Fills the Turn Meter of 3 random allies by 15%. Allies can only have their Turn Meter filled once per turn by this Skill.

Mercy

Formula: 4*ATK
Removes all debuffs on all allies, then heals them. The heal amount is proportional to this Champion's ATK.
Cooldown: 4

Miracle

Formula: 0.75*TRG_HP
Formula: MAX_STAMINA
Revives an ally with 75% HP and a full Turn Meter.
Cooldown: 3
Dark Athel

Profane Glaive

Formula: 1.6*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.

Blades of Blood

Formula: 3.6*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5

Harvest of Despair

Formula: 3.65*ATK
Formula: 0.5*TRG_HP
Attacks all enemies. Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 3 turns if this attack kills 4 or more enemies. Heals this Champion by 50% of their MAX HP if this attack kills 6 or more enemies. Grants an Extra Turn if this attack kills 10 or more enemies.
Cooldown: 5