Rhazin Scarhide vs Taurus

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Rhazin Scarhide Lizardmen Force Defence Legendary
Taurus Skinwalkers Magic Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Rhazin Scarhide 60 6 18330 1046 1310 91 15 50 50 0
Taurus 60 6 17010 -1320 1310 +264 859 -451 101 +10 15 50 30 -20 15 +15

Skills comparison

Rhazin Scarhide

Bone Sword

Formula: DEF*1.5
Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Has a 20% chance of removing 1 random buff from the target.

Shear

Formula: DEF*6
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff and a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Bog Down

Formula: DEF*4
Formula: TRG_STAMINA
Attacks all enemies. Decreases the Turn Meter by 100%.
Cooldown: 7
Taurus

Metabolize

Formula: 4*ATK
Formula: 0.2*DEALT_DMG
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals by 20% of the damage inflicted if the target has a [Poison] debuff.

Tendon Slash

Formula: 6.5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Toxic Nova

Formula: 0.99*CUR_HP
This Champion receives damage equal to 99% of their current HP. Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Has an 80% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5