Rocktooth vs Basher

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Rocktooth Ogryn Tribes Magic Attack Rare
Basher Skinwalkers Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Rocktooth 60 6 15525 1211 782 101 15 57 30 0
Basher 60 6 13545 -1980 1498 +287 903 +121 95 -6 15 60 +3 30 0

Skills comparison

Rocktooth

Grab

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Places an extra hit if this attack is critical.

Stomp

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Places a 15% [Increase C. RATE] buff on all allies for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 3

Rabble

Formula: 5.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Places a 50% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5
Basher

Splintering Bash

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Stinging Blast

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target's skills by 1 turn.
Cooldown: 4

Cause Fear

Formula: 1.55*ATK
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5