Rocktooth vs Stout Axeman

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Rocktooth Ogryn Tribes Magic Attack Rare
Stout Axeman Dwarves Magic HP Rare

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Rocktooth 60 6 15525 1211 782 101 15 57 30 0
Stout Axeman 60 6 19155 +3630 859 -352 892 +110 94 -7 15 50 -7 55 +25 0

Skills comparison

Rocktooth

Grab

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Places an extra hit if this attack is critical.

Stomp

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Places a 15% [Increase C. RATE] buff on all allies for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 3

Rabble

Formula: 5.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Places a 50% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5
Stout Axeman

Go No Further

Formula: 4.5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy.

Repel the Horde

Places a 15% [Reflect Damage] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Also has an 85% chance of placing a 15% [Reflect Damage] buff on a random ally for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Thrives on Danger [P]

Formula: 0.5*DEALT_DMG
Heals this Champion by 50% of the damage taken while under a [Reflect Damage] buff. Also, has a 25% chance of increasing the duration of all attacker’s debuffs by 1 turn when hit while under a [Reflect Damage] buff.