Skink vs Basher

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Skink Lizardmen Magic Attack Rare
Basher Skinwalkers Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Skink 60 6 13380 1310 826 93 15 57 30 0
Basher 60 6 13545 +165 1498 +188 903 +77 95 +2 15 60 +3 30 0

Skills comparison

Skink

Slippery Strike

Formula: 3*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Will ignore [Block Damage] and [Shield] buffs.

Withering Poison

Formula: 5.5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Places a 50% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns if the target has a [Decrease DEF] debuff.
Cooldown: 4

Catalyze

Formula: 5.5*ATK
Formula: 5.5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. The hit is critical if the target has a [Heal Reduction] debuff.
Cooldown: 4
Basher

Splintering Bash

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Stinging Blast

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target's skills by 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Cause Fear

Formula: 1.55*ATK
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5