Slasher vs Basher

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Slasher Lizardmen Spirit Attack Rare
Basher Skinwalkers Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Slasher 60 6 13050 1332 826 94 15 57 30 0
Basher 60 6 13545 +495 1498 +166 903 +77 95 +1 15 60 +3 30 0

Skills comparison

Slasher

Fearsome Slice

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy.

Chop Apart

Formula: 2.9*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Has a 25% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4

Killing Zeal

Places a 15% [Increase C. RATE] buff and a [Shield] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. The value of [Shield] is proportional to this Champion's DEF and C. DMG.
Cooldown: 5
Basher

Splintering Bash

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Stinging Blast

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target's skills by 1 turn.
Cooldown: 4

Cause Fear

Formula: 1.55*ATK
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5