Theurgist vs Basher

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Theurgist Knight Revenant Magic Support Rare
Basher Skinwalkers Void Attack Epic

Stats comparison

HERO LVL STARS HP ATK DEF SPD C.RATE C.DMG RESIST ACC
Theurgist 60 6 18495 947 848 103 15 50 30 0
Basher 60 6 13545 -4950 1498 +551 903 +55 95 -8 15 60 +10 30 0

Skills comparison

Theurgist

Ice Debris

Formula: 2.9*ATK
Formula: 0.1*MAX_STAMINA
Attacks 1 enemy. Fills the Turn Meter for a random ally by 10%.

Touch of Sealing

Formula: 4.1*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 4

Uplift

Places a 30% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5
Basher

Splintering Bash

Formula: 3.2*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Stinging Blast

Formula: 3.8*ATK
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target's skills by 1 turn.
Cooldown: 4

Cause Fear

Formula: 1.55*ATK
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 5