Help Ukraine

Stalker vs Towering Titan

Overall comparison

HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity
Stalker Lizardmen Magic HP Uncommon
Towering Titan Ogryn Tribes Void HP Epic

Stats comparison

Stalker 60 6 16185 749 925 94 15 50 30 0
Towering Titan 60 6 23790 +7605 760 +11 958 +33 98 +4 15 50 45 +15 0

Skills comparison


Bloody Claws

Formula: 4.3*ATK
Formula: 0.1*DEALT_DMG
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals this Champion by 10% of the damage dealt.

Tear Apart

Formula: 3.5*ATK
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Has a 15% chance of placing a 25% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4
- -
Towering Titan


Formula: 0.2*HP
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.

Flailing Assault

Formula: 0.08*HP
Formula: 0.08*HP
Attacks 4 times at random. The first hit has a 100% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn. Each of the other hits has a 50% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 4

Bullish Vitality

Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on this Champion for 2 turns, as well as a [Shield] buff on this Champion equal to 30% of their MAX HP for 3 turns. Grants an Extra Turn.
Cooldown: 5

Battle Brothers [P]

Will transfer 50% of the damage inflicted on Cagebreaker to this Champion during battle. [Only available when Cagebreaker is on the same team. If multiple Cagebreakers are on the team, this Champion will only transfer the damage from one of them.]
Cooldown: 2